Arnsbo Media's portfolio companies are constantly growing
We’re always looking for talented people who can help us grow even more.
Arnsbo Media is like a small family and our employees are our best asset.
The key to our succes is our team. We invest in personal development, improvement of skills and capabilities and emphasize a healthy work-life balance based on the individual.
Benefits and perks at Arnsbo Media
We emphasize the right work-life balance for all employees by providing an individual and flexible HR setup
Arnsbo Media’s social crew arranges several social events for all employees
Arnsbo Media urges all employees to learn and get better every day. We help improve our employees skills and capabilities.
Daily lunch buffet
Our canteen hosts a daily lunch buffet with a salad bar and various warm and cold dishes.
Because of Arnsbo Media’s organisational structure, we offer various career opportunities to the right people, who can and will.
Informal working environment
Come as you are…no dresscodes here. As long as you are dressed 🙂
Open positions at Arnsbo Media
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Sales Account Manager (Europe, Asia & Middle-East markets)
VoiceArchive is a leading global provider of voice over & dubbing services with offices in London, New York, South Africa & Denmark. To better support and engage our Asian & Middle east markets we are now looking for you, who can develop and handle sales independently, but at the same time work as part of the global sales team.
This great opportunity allows you to leverage market leading products within a growing global organisation. You will play an important role in the specific market growth but at the same time also be a part of a global sales organization which is under constant development. Therefore, you also have the possibility to play a role in the development of the future sales setup.
Finally, you will also have development and career opportunities as the organisation grows.
As account manager with focus on our European, Asian and Middle-Eastern customers, your customer base lies not only in a broad geographical area. With customer segments ranging from e-learning, advertising, gaming, manufacturing and movie dubbing you will also be dealing with a broad array of customers. You will work together with your colleagues situated in New York, Denmark, South Africa and London, where you will be based.
Your success within these specific markets depends on your ability to:
- Drive sales tenders from lead to sale.
- Grow and develop existing clients.
- Effectively generate new business and ensure onboarding of new clients.
- Build and drive business plans for selected key customers and specific tenders.
- Align expectations of tender details to ensure the quality and timeliness of the delivery.
- Drive customer satisfaction by ensuring optimal customer service and attention.
- Ensure that the contribution margin on tenders and orders is adequate to justify the risk, EBIT and positive cash flow.
As account manager with specific market knowledge you will also:
- Bring market demand to the product development board in order to ensure customer aligned product development.
- Develop customer and segment knowledge to ensure focused canvas & local customer engagement plans.
- Provide input to the development of the sales processes, IT applications and master data optimization & maintenance.
- Highly self-motivated with the desire to win.
- Self-starter that always seeks the possibility to improve.
- Conscious about your weaknesses and strengths.
- 5-10 years of business experience and has not unleashed your full potential yet.
- Understands the economics of business and understands the business benefits and commercial realities from both the internal organization and the customers’ perspectives.
2-5 years of experience in account management or territory sales and displays an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Proven record of high volume sales
- Experience of managing accounts preferably at VP or C-level
- Strong time and project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Has a solid understanding of various sales methods and can utilize this understanding during specific customer engagements, and during the development and improvement of the internal sales setup (processes, IT applications etc.)
Education & Industry Understanding
- Relevant education at Bachelor level or higher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (It would be a huge plus if you speak a second language)
- Could possibly have a background in purchasing or utilizing voice over (advertising, e-learning, product video design) or have a sales background within the translation industry (Not a requirement).
Where will you work?
Your primary work place will be at our offices in North West London.
VoiceArchive is a leading voice over provider and dubbing provider with global clients like Netflix, Google, BMW, AirBnB, RTL, Amazon, SAP, Jabra, Microsoft and HP.
VoiceArchive has offices in Denmark, London and New York. It is 100% privately owned and is a part of the Arnsbo Media Group. Arnsbo Media owns a portfolio of marketing and media technology companies.
If you want to learn more about us, please visit our websites.
How to apply
The applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the headline “I am the coolest Sales Account Manager EVER”
As we are reviewing the applicants continuously, we can only urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Our Headquarter office
Arnsbo Media’s headquarter is located in the “IT city” in Aarhus, Denmark. We also have offices in US, UK, the Netherlands and South Africa.